|Property Type:||Single Family
|Building Size:||2,250 ft²
|Lot Size:||6,499 ft²
- Arched doorways, beautiful stained art glass windows and hardwood floors.
- Home office or sitting area, spacious separate dining room and an eat-in kitchen.
- Main level showcases a beautifully renovated full bath.
- Upstairs features four bedrooms, a classic hall bath with subway tile and a pedestal sink.
- Centrally located, this home is nestled in the beautiful Ames Place neighborhood.
This University City gem inspires admiration and interest from passersby with its attractive exterior and architecturally significant red clay tile roof. Inside you'll find arched doorways, beautiful stained art glass windows, and hardwood floors. The main level features an expansive living room with a handsome gas fireplace and mantle, a home office or sitting area, a spacious separate dining room, and an eat-in kitchen. Leading through french doors from the dining room, and bringing the outdoors in, you will enjoy spending time in the large sun room. The main level also showcases a beautifully renovated full bath--a perfect amenity for comfortably hosting guests. Upstairs is a quiet retreat with four bedrooms, and a classic hall bath with subway tile and a pedestal sink. Centrally located, this home is nestled in the beautiful Ames Place neighborhood tucked between Washington University and the shopping district of the Delmar Loop.